WAC Software Review Policy
- The club will seek to identify volunteer reviewers for unsolicited software products sent to the club for review. If a volunteer cannot be located, the club will raffle off the software with no requirement that a review be prepared. Vendors would be notified whether to expect a review or not.
- Any member may post software review opportunities in The Cursor. However, all requests for evaluation software will be made through the Newsletter Reviews Editor.
- Software reviews should be published in the Cursor 90-days after the member receives the evaluation software. (For example: software received anytime in January would be due by the April Cursor).
- Software reviews will receive priority consideration for inclusion in the Cursor.
- The newsletter reviews editor is responsible for sending copies of completed reviews to vendors.
- Members may review up to two software products at the same time.
- Members may not request additional software titles if they have an outstanding review due which has exceeded the club's 90-day review limit.
- Members agree to follow the spirit of the software review guidance posted on the WAC web site.
Home | About Us | Meetings | Membership | Links | Site Map
Address comments or questions to Vendor_Relations@wacug.org.
http://www.waccug.org/reviews.html last modified on 7 May 2004